CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies

This is a recipe I got from Megan Bradley's blog, Confessions of a Bake-a-holic.  She is always posting delcious recipes that are both sweet and savory!  If you like Asian food or salmon, you definately need to try her Soy Noodle Salmon Stir Fry.  It was AMAZING!!  I added a button with a direct link to her blog in the left column. 

These are also the cookies I brought to our cookie swap.  I didn't use the red crunchy peppermint chips though.....I used green mint chips I found a Winco.

Chocolate Cookies with Mint Crunch Chips
By: Megan Bradley
Taken from: TheBradleyKitchen.blogspot.com
1 chocolate cake mix
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/3 c oil
2 eggs
1 cup Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips (if you can't find them, any minty chips will work)

Preheat oven to 375.
Mix together cake mix, sugar, oil and eggs. Stir in chips. Drop dough balls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment