CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Crock Pot Chicken

This is one of Cameron's favorite recipes, and it is super simple to make.  I mean, who doesn't love crock pot meals!?!?  I think I brought it to the "Favorite Foods" dinner a few years ago.  

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture to go with it so you will have to use your imagination.  And, I am not sure where the recipe came from originally.  This is one I got from my mama when I got married.

Crock Pot Chicken

Ingredients:

8 Chicken Breasts
1 Stick of Butter
1 Pkg of Dry Italian Dressing Mix
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 8 oz. Pkg of Cream Cheese


Directions:
Place the chicken and the butter into the crock pot.  Sprinkle with the entire package of Italian dressing mix.  Cook on low for 7 hours or 3-4 on high (depending on how big your chicken breasts are).  Half an hour before serving, melt the cream cheese and cream of chicken soup in the microwave, and add to the crock pot.  Mix well, and continue cooking for 30 more minutes.  Serve the delicious contents of the crock pot over rice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment